Suzuki's DR-Z125L is the perfect bike for those young riders to tackle the dirt! Here's a lowdown from Suzuki on what makes this bike so awesome…
Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tyres, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike's ready looks prove that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
Features of the bike include:
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805 mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Race-inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.
We've got a few of these in stock. These bikes make the ideal gift for Christmas for the younger rider, just a word of caution though, they don't fit under the bed or on top of the wardrobe!
If you purchase one from MAKZ GEAR by 31 December 2022 (or while stocks last) you'll receive a FREE 61-Piece Tool Set!Keen to take a look at the Suzuki DR-Z125L - then give us a shout.